Yatch Purchase 2023-2024

BOATS BOATS BOATS

Yatch Purchase 2023-2024 

July 30, 2023

--------------------------------------------------------------------

While our group owns a Sailing Yatch & some marine, aviation & motorcycle plus recreational power sports options plus arts, decor & specifics outside of CIG investments on a personal level 

We rent some assets out for use when we do not use to justify keeping costs efficient 

Now with a new Yatch for self to add to our collective collection in my personal portfolio

I want environmentally friendly with a James Bond effect then a pool - hot tub on board with different amenities as its a house on the ocean plus a jet wake boat 

I am shopping options in the $20-35 Million Euro range as it is part of the equation separate from my residence as I have to stay at residence & specific areas or events for projects & careful travel with security while many can just go anywhere & do whatever 

I am confined more so due to safety over H.I.3 & security concerns 

Nothing too expensive. It's not like a $100-750 US Million Yatch. Just a cute respectful little boat 

Potential option:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=scE9ZuTtX-c

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe a trip to the alps annually & time devided on the Mediterranean coast 

Dr Nicolas R Bennett. Syd. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italy - Cypress Motors SB - RBK

Introduction to the H.I.3 case

Where Dr Sydney Bennett now lives